- KPVR Series single-driver enclosure designed to work with KICKER Comp VR, Rockford Fosgate P3, JL Audio W3 & W6, MMATS Pro Cast and similar Subwoofers
- Built to the upper side of Kicker's COMP VR–SPL Box Specifications
- Made to the specifications of, with the assistance of, and recommended by the subwoofer Manufacturers
- Slot-Ported with Advanced air delivery (AAR)
- All port joints and ends rounded to reduces port noise (whistling)
- All corners within port filled (no square corners) to reduce distortion/popping
- Computer designed and manually tested
- Platinum Spring-Loaded Terminals (10 AWG Wire)
- Uncarpeted (allowing you to cover with material of your choice)
- Built with 3/4" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Internal Volume: 1.99 cubic feet (Net cubic feet less port displacement), 1.99 cubic feet total
- Port Area: 15 square inches
- Port Depth: 9-3/4"
- Fb/F3: 43/30
- Dimensions: 23-3/4" W x 13-1/4" H x 15-7/8" Depth
Audio Enhancers Information:
Audio Enhancers aims to “Build a great box through
excellent Craftsmanship, Quality and Unsurpassed Customer Service.“ As the
leader in the automotive speaker cabinet industry, Audio Enhancers has been
building a comprehensive selection of Competition-Grade,
Award-Winning speaker enclosures for decades.
Audio Enhancers utilizes the latest technology in the wood working industry.
Using CAD/CAM/CNC assures precise parts to 0.002 of an inch, time after
time. Audio Enhancers sets the bench mark for quality, offering only
American-made products that meet their rigorous standards. These enclosures
utilize superior materials and workmanship which aid in delivering consistently
high quality boxes. Expertly crafted and acoustically correct; these speaker
cabinets help deliver unparalleled sound quality.
Audio Enhancers enclosures are backed by a solid, companywide commitment to
provide unsurpassed customer service. They’re so certain their products
will please, that every custom-made speaker cabinet they build features a
You'll find that these enclosures offer the highest value on the market for a