RE AUDIO was founded by audio enthusiasts, for audio enthusiasts. They understand the uses (and often abuses) in autosound and engineer products for use in the real world. RE Audio products have the finesse and sound quality to please the most discriminating audiophile, and the durability to stand up to the extreme abuses of SPL competition. RE Audio is taking the car audio competition scene by storm.
Join the ranks of the competitors with RE Audio.
RE Audio: "Built for Brutality, Engineered for Excess"
The RE Audio MX Series of subs feature Neo magnets and a 4" coil for
Extreme Excursion! The MX SERIES pushes performance to a new level.
MX12-D2 (MX.12.D2/MX12D2) Features:
- Dual Composite 2-piece Cone
- Rubber Surround
- Integrated Gasket
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Tork-Tite Terminal
- 4” 4-layer Aluminum Voice Coil
- FEA Optimized Motor Structure
- Powerful Neo Magnet
- Dual Progressive Spiders
- Integrated Tinsel Lead
MX12-D2 (MX.12.D2/MX12D2) Dimensions:
- 12" Dual 2ohm Subwoofer
- Mounting Depth - 10.25”
- Mounting Hole Diameter - 11.5”
- Overall Diameter - 13”
- Bolt Hole Circle - 12.25”
- Motor Width - 8.5”
- Motor Depth - 2.5”
- Basket Depth - 7.75”
- Displacement - 0.19 cu. ft.
- Weight - 33 lbs.
MX12-D2 (MX.12.D2/MX12D2) T/S Parameters:
- Electrical Q Value -Qes: 0.503
- Mechanical Q Value -Qms: 3.206
- Total Speaker Q Value -Qts: 0.434
- Free Air Resonance -Fs: 23.165 Hz
- Equivalent Compliance -Vas: 59.0 liters
- One-Way, Linear Excursion -Xmax: 22 mm
- Efficiency -SPL 1W/1m: 83.5 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area -Sd: 480 cm^2
- DC Resistance -Re: 1.4 ohm
- Nominal Impedance -Znom: Dual 2 ohm
- Thermal Power Handling -Pe: 1500 W
- Force Factor -Bl: 14.56
MX12-D2 (MX.12.D2/MX12D2) Recommended Enclosures:
- Sealed Compact: 0.75cf
- Sealed Optimal: 1.0cf
- Ported Compact: 1.5cf tuned @ 35Hz
- Ported Optimal: 2.0cf tuned @ 33Hz
Note: ShipSound.com is an Authorized Internet Retailer for RE Audio. You'll get the full 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.