Powerbass 10-Inch Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer 650W Max
Product Packaging:Standard Packaging
Our mighty M-Series subwoofers have been updated for 2014. How did we improve on our rave reviewed M-woofer? We engineered a larger dustcap and added a non-resonant treatment to our stamped steel basket. The result is less distortion at higher power levels, keeping one step ahead as a proven performance and value leader. Check out these other features: 4-layer non pressed paper DDC (Dynamic Damping Coating) finishcone, Large Roll Santoprene surrounds which allow free movement of the cone for maximum SPL, a large motor structure for high-power handling, 2" and 2.5" vented BASV Voice Coil formers for optimum performance, and cooling for maximum heat dissipation. For increased operating efficiency, a CNC machined one piece backplate and pole plate are used to reduce magnetic losses and maximize air flow keeping the voice coil running cooler. Chrome-plated binding post terminals accept large gauge wire to assure all power from the amplifier reaches the subwoofer. Designed to work optimally in sealed or ported enclosures with either dual or single 4 ohm voice coils for multiple bass applications.
- Proprietary 4-layer, Non-pressed Paper, DDC Finish Cone Dynamic Damping Coating (DDC) for deeper, distortion free bass
- Large Roll Santoprene Surround allows maximum excursion and precision bass reproduction
- Improved Dustcap reduces resonance and non-linear movement with cone
- Massive Motor Structure for high power handling and maximum output
- Dual and Single 4-ohm Voice Coils made with pure PIW wire looped through the spider