Aquatic AV 4 Channel Marine Amplifier AQ-AD600.4AQ-AD600.4.FBA
3 in stock
- Shockwave Technology brings together outstanding sound quality, high performance characteristics and unprecedented reliability into a 4/3/2 channel marine amplifier. IP65 Rated, for use in any environment (dry, wet, muddy, damp etc) 4, 3 or 2 output channels 4x RCA (4V) inputs 600W max power Class D digital amplifier Gold plated connectors
- Waterproof marine grade – protected against water and dust with an Ingress Protection rating of IP65 means you can literally hose down our Shockwave Technology marine amplifier, thanks to a number of unique features exclusive to Aquatic AV (patents pending).
- Designed to support the widest variety of applications, Shockwave Technology marine amplifiers operate both 4ohm and 2ohm speaker configurations from RCA input connections. Running 2ohm configurations allows more speakers to be powered and ideal for high background noise environments such as marine or boat applications.
- Shockwave Technology incorporates Digital IC’s with specially designed low-noise circuitry to produce high-quality, true sound reproduction from any source. The technology used also reduces unwanted EMI (Electromagnetic Interference), which can cause noise in your audio system. Using gold plated RCA’s and high quality connectors ensures the best possible listening experience.
- Digital amplifiers are much more efficient than traditional amplifiers; producing less heat, lowering power consumption, reducing strain on batteries and charging systems, and ideal for marine and boat installations.