USA Spec BT45-GM20 Bluetooth Music & Phone Interface for GM LAN Bus Radios with XM (Satellite Radio) ReceiversBT45GM20
The BT45 series seamlessly integrates your vehicle's OEM sound system with Bluetooth enabled devices so you can make hands-free phone calls and wirelessly stream audio media. The plug & play technology allows you to maintain functionality of factory installed options such as navigation, CD changer, Satellite radio, OnStar, RSE (rear seat entertainment) system, and AUX/USB input. Compatibility Note: Vehicles must have XM (Satellite radio) receivers.
- Seamlessly integrates your vehicle's OEM sound system with Bluetooth enabled devices so you can make hands-free phone calls and wirelessly stream audio media
- Crystal clear sound quality with all speaker playback; Noise cancellation DSP hardware & CVC (Clear Voice Capture) software
- One button to answer/end/reject calls from the radio or the steering wheel; Incoming caller number display and announcement; Toggle between hands-free and handset (for privacy) from the radio
- Music info (song title, artist & album name) display; Change tracks from the radio or the steering wheel; Stream music, podcasts, GPS directions from apps such as iHeart Radio, Spotify, Google Maps, Waze, and YouTube
- Connect any non-Bluetooth device equipped with a headphone jack to play its audio through your vehicle's sound system